Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Que Sera Sera mission

http://www.ddal.org/

As most of you probably know, Doris Day is the singer of Que Sera Sera. My mom used to sing Que Sera Sera to me often. I loved the lyrics, but I also thought the lyrics were


"Que Sarah Sarah". In spite of my false representation, the remainder of this special song always stuck with me.

I became a vegetarian in my early high school years, joined animal welfare groups, helped start a recycling program at my high school '89, and I always had a gut response to trash. My response, "trash doesn't disappear, because you put it in the trash can and take it to the curb."

In my late 20's I came across the Doris Day Animal League (DDAL) online. I was surprise to see and feel the connection between Doris, Que Sera Sera, and my own journey. This is how I came to the name Que Sera Sera early on, and the path is still getting wider 10 years later. My mission is when Que Sera Sera becomes a profitable business, donate to DDAL and a local environmental or animal welfare group(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment